Friday, October 31, 2008

The "I LOVE YOU!(hey, you can't deny that i'm distracting)" Waltz

I am going to take my time, i have all the time in the world.




Saw an old friend today, the meaning of the term friend has been watered down beyond all the meaning it should have. It used to mean someone that was liked and trusted, thanks to social networks it means someone you may or may not have met once through that person you've forgotten about.

Summer is just around the corner, i can feel it dogging my footsteps. I received a letter today, the senders address was "the warmest of all quarterly orbital periods". looks like summer just got personal. it read:

"my thirsting mouth.
Nigh and nigh draws the chase,
with unperturbed pace,
Deliberate speed, majestic instancy;
and past those noised feet
a voice comes yet more fleet-
lo! naught contents thee, who content'st not me"

i think summer has been reading too much Francis Thompson, and also seems to be referring to itself as god.

Still summer will be here presently, and that means it's time to catch some waves. And by waves i mean thieves.

soooooooooooooooo tired. fell asleep on the train, again.

Next update: PICTURES! ^_^ lol

No comments: