Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Love Is Evol Spelled Backwards (Bet I Can Beat Your "Final Fantasy X" Completion Time...If I Actually Had a Playstation 2 That Is)

greetings people i have good news! i now have the greatest ring tone imaginable.

"let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye.


that's right, you heard me. in the elevator at uni, make eye contact with a stranger, and those wonderful first three notes go off. time to get down.

juggling update; mill's, i will clean your mess! burke, your barrage cannot faze me!

Mike's party was okay, not good, not bad, just kinda okay. i was expecting more.

but evan? you ask, plain text like this is boring.

  • Correct!
  • i just looked out the window and saw the fly zapper just aboce the head of my reflection, i though i must have had wonderful idea

  1. listening to michel thomas's langauge tapes. the french one isn't half bad.
  2. need to pick up keyboard/piano again. guitar is no good for me. everything is weird and uncomfortable, it's like sex with a man. i'm not saying it's bad, just not for me.
  3. rule three, there is no three. *fnord*there is a three but the illuminati have shut it down?*fnord*
you know how in first person shooters there's that crappy weapon that does no damage but never runs out of ammo and never breaks down? that's how i view my penis. he's a trooper

No comments: